Currently listening to...

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Uncivilised?

A few days ago, I managed to see how Malaysian police do their jobs.

Watch this.



Honestly from this video, I may not know what happened is truly what they say but I really can't really understand the way how the police in Malaysia handles problems. Hordes (Yes, hordes!) of policemen surrounding the car screaming, shouting and banging at the car. I mean if I was in the car, I would also be freaking scared to even open the door. Instinctively I would also try to avoid them as they were being aggressive and very hostile. I would rather get out of the scene and head to the nearest police station and handle things... peacefully.

Those policemen (or whoever they are) were absolutely not acting by any laws at all. If that is the standard SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for the law enforcers to handle that situation, I seriously will be very afraid. Very.

Brrr... gives me the chills if I was the guy in that car. I would completely freak out! If anyone has extra info on it, comment about it.

What do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

goshhh...... there goes my last thought of ever going back to KL anymore..

Anonymous said...

this happened just around ur kajang area only... at bandar mahkota cheras

Clement Yee said...

I know! If that was me, I gg weh!

Anonymous said...

lol.........damm hillarious wehh.....

Anonymous said...

and hello old friend :D so how long more u will be in UK?

Clement Yee said...

Erm... Sry, are you Brian L.? If you are, thanks for commenting and yeah, coming home soon, sooon. =)

Anonymous said...

ya la duh!!!! hmm how many more Brians u know?

Clement Yee said...

Roughly, three :P