Currently listening to...

Saturday 26 January 2008

Strength

Nowadays life is not always what it seemed to me as always. I feel stuck, caged unable to move, to freely say, speak, voice out opinions. A fear cripples me, brings me down. Now I am not who I am anymore. I became something else. Silent, cold and bitter.

Why? Why did this happen? I wonder by myself sometimes. Honestly, I don't know the real reason but I do know that I am often misunderstood in many ways. Sometimes I feel that I scare people.

I was more of an outgoing person. Happy-go-lucky, adventurous and energetic. Did whatever I wanted which made me happy. Kept telling myself that I could do anything. Being positive. I helped without even being asked. I helped unconditionally. I never asked for anything back in return. Although sometimes I feel that my help is unappreciated. It never stopped me from helping. Somethings in my life may turn bad at times and I will feel worse. At times, I don't know what am I doing or what to do anymore but I told myself to keep going on. I took on the challenges and faced it. I never gave up hope.

I am tolerant till this day and will always be, to show my undying strength, that I will pursue what my family had hoped for and what I'd hope for.

No comments: