Currently listening to...

Wednesday 9 April 2008

The Square Mile

Huh, it has been a tough month of March for me. With all the workloads, I was going insane! Thank gawd its over already. Now, its Easter holidays! Woohoo! Relaxation.

For the past few days, I have been playing games, looking through hot girl Facebook accounts doing whatever I wanted. Ahh the good life… although unfortunately, Arsenal, the team that I support, has lost the Champions League (CL) and are on the verge of losing the top spot in the English Premier League (EPL). It gutted me but losing is part of life and it doesn’t affect me directly so :P.

Absolutely gutted... :(

Anyway, tomorrow…. Destination: London! Finally I will be able to see the capital of England. Might even be able to visit the Emirates Stadium! *Fingers crossed* Finally. I have been in England for nearly a year but this will be the first time I will be traveling IN UK. Lame. I know. Well, see you after the weekends!


Hello0000, London!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Arsenal without silverware this season...but never lose at home games before. Let Man Utd teach them how to get two trophy this season :P

Clement Yee said...

We shall wait and see whether 'the' Man Utd fan is correct or not =)