Currently listening to...

Wednesday 21 November 2007

England says goodbye to Euro2008

As I was walking outside in the streets. I sense that something was wrong. There was hardly anyone walking in the streets. Probably its was my imagination... until I heard my neighbor shouting 'howay' which means 'come on' in Geordie language while watching the tele. I was wondering what could make a Englishman so worked up..., then it sparked in my mind. The Euro qualifying rounds were playing at this very night. So I headed to my laptop, open my mozilla, typed soccernet.com and saw the headlines which goes...

England Out.


It was then I knew that England fans were looking like this...

Sniffles, we won't see Beckham for a long time...

England never fails to upset their fans.

One of my idols.

Now I won't be able to see my idol playing, probably never anymore.


The Three Lions.

Well to a country which showed me the beauty of football, good luck in winning the World Cup.

No more of his sulking face.

Probably won't be seeing his face anymore too. haha






No comments: